WhatsApp is the most famous, easy and familiar app that has the maximum number of users. but, using Whatsapp on PC is not that easy. This post helps you to use WhatsApp for PC in 3 different ways, which can be used in PC, Laptops and in Tablets, and this WhatsApp web will work in Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, 10 and iOS also.
The quick answer to use WhatsApp on PC:
- Open WhatsApp in mobile
- Click the three dots at the top right and choose WhatsApp Web
- Go to web.whatsapp.com on PC
- Scan the QR code shown on PC with your mobile
- You are successfully logged into WhatsApp Web.
We will walk you through the downloading and install procedure of WhatsApp for PC in full detail. There are different methods by which you can download WhatsApp on your personal computer.
This is an era where social media has invaded our lives and has become a major source of communication between people. WhatsApp is the most famous, easy, and familiar app that has the maximum number of users. WhatsApp acquired by Facebook is used widely in Smartphones, but when it comes to PC it's not easy to use Whatsapp for PC, so this post helps you How to use WhatsApp for PC in simple steps.
Why WhatsApp for PC:
Right before explaining the details regarding how to download and install WhatsApp on PC, it would be appropriate to know further about this app and get extensive knowledge about it.
Basically, WhatsApp is a messaging app that allows its users to send/receive free messages among them. Just like most of the forms of social media, WhatsApp requires an internet connection for its regular operation. The founders of WhatsApp have made sure the users enjoy the privilege of sharing diverse types of files, media content, and documents. Also, it allows you to record and share voice messages as ‘voice notes’ which becomes an added advantage, unlike other platforms.
After the initial release of the app, the app had numerous updates which made it even more likable and popular amongst its users. One of the important features that are notable is the feature that enables people to make voice calls for free of cost. Unlike conventional phone calls that incur charges from the respective mobile network companies, WhatsApp provides free calls by mere Internet usage. Anyone of your contact who uses WhatsApp will be listed in the Contacts section in your WhatsApp account. You can make calls and at the same time receive calls from/to any of these people.
Pre-requirements for WhatsApp on PC
Initially, all you have to do is to create a new WhatsApp account by registering your phone number and validating an OTP that is sent to that number individually.
As a further advancement, even video calls are introduced which has made WhatsApp more and more user-friendly amongst its users. Your phone number distinguishes your WhatsApp account from all others. Therefore, you escape the headache of creating a unique user ID or a user name like how most of the social media sites and apps force you to do. We can use all these features in Mobile and now WhatsApp is trying to bring out all the features for Computers too, In your Laptop, you can use WhatsApp and try all the features of WhatsApp including WhatsApp status.
You can use these Steps in all PCs from Windows PC to MAC PC. you can just follow the below steps to start using WhatsApp for PC. Below are the best 3 ways to Download and use Whatsapp in Browser, and on Laptop or PC.
1. Using WhatsApp web for PC:
This is a simple technique by which you can use WhatsApp web which was introduced by the WhatsApp team themselves
Before using this method, there are some basic expectations such as having an already created active WhatsApp account which is updated and currently being used. Also, it is necessary to have the latest version of the web browser installed in order to support the working of the application in your Personal Computer.
In this method, all you have to do is to connect your mobile phone with your Personal Computer and get started all by yourself.
Step 1: The first step would be to go to the URL https://web.whatsapp.com from your PC browser.
Step 2: Once you get the QR code, you have to scan it using your WhatsApp from your mobile phone.
Things to know about Whatsapp web:
- Since this is an official feature of WhatsApp itself, you can rely completely on this method to get assured results.
- There are frequent application crashes that are a discomfort while using the app and the team of WhatsApp is yet to fix it.
- This method has only been introduced for Android users due to which the Apple users stay non-benefitted.
Whatsapp PC login issues?
- Update your Mobile Whatsapp before trying PC Whatsapp Login
- Try to log in for 2 or 3 times.
- Check your Internet connectivity.
WhatsApp web Tips:
1. Turn on desktop notification
Turning on the Desktop notification will show pop up messages in your PC.
2. Drag and drop files
To insert images, videos and docs to your friend or group, just drag and drop the file into WhatsApp.
2. Download WhatsApp for PC
When you don't want to use WhatsApp in the browser and if you are in need of a standalone Whatsapp, you can also download WhatsApp to your PC from whatsapp.com, this is also by WhatsApp team, just follow the below steps to Download and Whatsapp in your PC
- Go to whatsapp.com/download in your PC, this is the official WhatsApp website, where you can find the download link of WhatsApp to use in your PC.
- You can find links to both Windows (96 MB) and Mac (71 MB)
- Download and install in your PC, this is recommended as the best way to use WhatsApp for PC.
3. WhatsApp for PC using BlueStacks
This is the third way to use WhatsApp for PC, There is an interesting feature by the name called BlueStacks. It is an emulator which has to be initially downloaded in order to assist the working of WhatsApp in your PC.
Step 1 – Download BlueStacks, Bluestacks is an Android emulator on your PC. An emulator is a program that enables your Android apps to run hassle-free on your PC.
Step 2 – Immediately after you finish installing BlueStacks, a simple user-interface like the one that appears in Android phones appears. Search and Install Whatsapp in the Android Play Store. And then, like the usual way, you have to log in with your Gmail ID and password.
Step 3 – All you have to do is to click the ‘Install’ option in order to get the app installed in your system and get started. Once the download is complete, you can easily use WhatsApp on your Personal computer just like how you would do on your mobile phone.
Things to know about using Whatsapp in Bluestacks:
- The accessibility of the application becomes double fold and you can enjoy its usage at any place without the need of a mobile phone.
- Furthermore, viewing and using the application on a larger screen than a simple mobile phone is itself a luxury for the users of BlueStacks.
- The installation procedure being a simple one is another pro that adds to the list of merits of BlueStacks.
So far, these are the only three successful methods for accessing WhatsApp via PC. These are very simple and easy methods which might help you hopefully! Hope you now have an understanding about accessing WhatsApp from PC.