Recover Files using these SD Card Recovery Tips:
When I made a file transfer from my SD card to the computer, I lost all my photos and videos from the SD card (Oh! S**t I need an SD Card Recovery tool now), Normally When a file is deleted by accident or manual, All those files won’t get erased, Some will be found un-deleted but you can’t see all the way through your Phone or PC. Here are some best ways and some Awesome Applications to recover Deleted files from your SD Card.
Bonus Tips: Recover Deleted Files From Pen Drive
Try this before going for Memory Card Recovery:
- Keep calm and think whether you have a backup file somewhere. ( If you can’t find the files or photos there, then move to the Second step)
- Check your Recycle Bin When you accidentally deleted your SD Card files in Computer.
- Check your Google Photos (Sometimes when you switched ON Auto-Backup in Android Phones, Google Plus will upload all your photos to Google Photos.)
SD Card Recovery using cmd:
Take your SD card use some card reader and plug it into your computer, And follow the steps given Below,
- Go to Run by pressing Win key+R
- Type CMD to Enter command prompt
- Check the Drive label of Your SD Card, Here G is My SD card drive letter,
- In the Command Prompt window, type attrib –H -R -S /S /D G:*.*
- Finish this and Check your Drive, You could get your Files. If this doesn’t work, Don’t lose hope – Scroll down We have Plan B – Recover deleted files in SD Card Using Software.
SD Card Recovery using Third-party Softwares:
We have plenty of applications To recover deleted Files from SD Card, And Today I’m gonna suggest you some software’s good in Market, Mainly Recuva and EaseUS Data Recovery wizard.
These Applications helps you in Recovering the following:
- Deleted photos from memory cards
- Lost photos from memory cards
- Lost movies from memory cards
- Photos from formatted memory cards
- Photos from damaged, unreadable or defective memory cards
- Pictures from removable storage including flash Drives
- Images, video files from mobile phones
Recuva is one of the best software in SD Card Recovery. Using Recuva You can undelete files on your computer, Recovery from damaged or formatted disks, Recover deleted emails, Recover deleted iPod Music, Restore Unsaved Microsoft word or Excel documents, It has a quick start, Deep scan and Portable version too.
2. EaseUS Data Recovery wizard:
EaseUS Data Recovery wizard is also a great tool to recover your deleted files, This is an award-winning Software to recover deleted files and needs only three steps to recover your files.
How to Use EaseUS Data Recovery wizard!
Here are the Simple steps to Recover deleted files in SD card using Use EaseUS Data Recovery wizard, Since this is the one of the best tool for recovery I’ll show you how to use it for Data Recovery.
Step 1: Download and Install EaseUS Data Recovery wizard in your PC
Step 2: Connect SD card on your PC, Launch EaseUS Data Recovery wizard, Select the file you want to recover. Click Next
Step 3: Select the Location to start finding and Recover Data. and Click Scan to Start Scanning.
Step 4: After the scan, you can find the list of recoverable files and select each and recover if you need that.
Well there are no limits for data recovery tools out there, here are some more recovery tools to try out next to the above two SD card recovery tools.
This tool costs nearly 39.95$ and this works great to recover Memory cards used in Cameras, This tool recovery only the Image files and Audio files (AVI, MPG, MOV, MP3, WAV), No ZIP files or Documents were recovered using this tool.
PhotoRec is the free SD Card Recovery tool which supports all Windows, MAC and Linux. It Recovers Maximum File types. only cons here is no Graphical Interface. People who use Command prompt this tool is worthy enough.
Feel free to comment below for any queries or If you found any New Solution to SD Card Recovery, we will update them here for you.