The Amazon firestick is a device that you plug into your TV’s HDMI port and you get access to all that is streaming online, every show at your ease over a wifi connection. You can also play games and you get the Alexa virtual assistant. Jailbreaking a firestick gives you a lot of freedom where you can even get access to third-party streaming apps to watch your favorite shows and movies. A firestick needs a streaming service provider and jailbreaking might help you with that problem.
Steps to jailbreak firestick to Install Apps from Unknow Resource
Below are the simple steps to unlock any Amazon Firestick (4K), follow this procedure step by step.
- Click on the home button on the remote that comes along with your firestick and you will reach the homepage.
- Go to preferences which you could find in the settings menu.
- Go to privacy settings and turn off device usage data and collect app usage data.
- Navigate to the Settings.
- Then, again in the preferences, turn off the data monitoring.
- After that, go back to the settings page and click on my fire tv.
- Go to developer options in it.
- And ensure to allow the installation of the applications from unknown sources.
These settings may change if you haven’t still updated your fire stick version.
Once you are done jailbreaking, you need an app like downloader to install the numerous Android apps that we talked about at the beginning of the article.
You may also like: How to use Netflix for free
This process begins with the home screen too.
How to Install Apps after Jailbreaking Firestick:
- Type ‘downloader’ in the search box.
- Click on the app that appears once you do that.
- Click on download and then open it.
- Click the ‘Ok’ button as soon as you open it, it is the notes update.
- Go to settings.
- Click yes on the warning prompt.
- Go back to the homepage.
- The search box you see in front of you, type the name of the app that you want to download there. And download it.
So why Firestick jailbreaking? It allows you to install apps that the Amazon store normally doesn’t let you install. It gives you a low-costing alternative to the rather expensive streaming applications. And removing such restrictions gives you access to a wide variety of content. Firestick is powered by the Android OS and so jailbreaking may lead to opening doors to the installation of every app that is meant for Android.
It is that easy. People also use apps like ES file explorer and Kodi instead of downloader to download the add ons to make streaming more and more shows easier.
Jailbreaking is like rooting your device and it has a lot of advantage to not think about it. After all, you own your firestick.