iCloud backups are incredibly comfortable to perform. Backing up an iPhone device to iCloud can be achieved via the settings app on the iPhone device. You need to follow the below-mentioned 5 steps in order to perform a backup of your iPhone to iCloud.
Steps to backup iPhone to iCloud
- Pick up a strong Wi-Fi and connect your iPhone device to it. (It will assist you to complete the backup process quicker than the normal)
- Open the Settings application on your iPhone device and click on your name.
- Click on iCloud and look for the “iCloud Backup” option visible on the iCloud Page.
- Switch to activate or deactivate the iCloud Backup button on the screen to backup photos and other data on your iPhone device.
- For manual and instant backup click on “Back Up Now” and wait for the process to complete.
You can even take a backup of your iPhone on your Mac or iOS Desktop by installing iTunes on your Mac or iOS Desktop.
Advantages of iCloud Backup
The term iCloud Backup defines to make a copy of information available on your iPhone or other iOS devices. iCloud does four important things -
- iCloud acts as a secure backup of all your available content. Most of the people tend to lose their important data unknowingly here the most important thing iCloud does is it as backup storage it automatically takes a backup of all your data (with needful authorization of the device owner).
- iCloud syncs your content for you across your devices. It reliefs you from manually moving your data like contacts or calendar or photo etc yourself. It also syncs your games so that if you’ve crossed a level in a game on your iPhone and when you go home operating your iPad you don’t have to replay the same crossed level of your game and it continues from where you stopped.
- This also takes things off your hard drive so you don’t run out of space. With the help of iCloud, You can take all your photos and store them in it hassle-free before you ran out of space on your device. (5GB is the limit and you have to upgrade by Paying.)
- All iCloud backups are encrypted and secured by default. All iCloud backups are attached to the Apple ID in use on a particular iPhone device. Also, you can opt to take a manual backup to iCloud at any time.