attrib command troubleshooting:
When you try to use some attrib commands in command prompt like ” attrib -h -r -s /s /d e:*.* ” There may be any one of the following reasons:
- Check with your command given, Check for spell mistakes and spaces.
- You have given the command correctly, but it’s not found in the directory. You may fail to give the class path, where the Command prompt variables are defined.
- My Computer – > Properties -> Advanced -> Environment variables
- In system Variables, double click on the path to edit.
- Give these two paths there, If not Present.