Want to cancel your Amazon Music subscription? You are in the right place. – Amazon Music is administered by none other than the company Amazon. This site is one of the most genuine platforms to listen to the music of any genre. Nonetheless, even the most exciting activities like listening to music have their own set of disadvantages.
The Internet never ceases to surprise us. With its brilliant progression, it has come up with a few of the most extraordinary websites. Amazon is one such sites. Be it Amazon Prime, Amazon online shopping or Amazon Music, this company has got to be one of the most thoughtful companies on the internet today. With so many exclusive features, it will for sure give you the most authentic experience.
Methods to Cancel Amazon Music on iPhone and Android
If you’re like most people, the Internet can be quite an addiction to you. Spending a day without your phone is next to impossible. To get rid of your amazon music addiction, start by canceling your subscription. Internet detoxing is a great way to get back to being focused. You might think that canceling your Amazon Music Subscription is challenging. However, you can conveniently cancel your subscription by following a few steps. Given below is a step-by-step guide to cancel Amazon music subscription.
Amazon Music Benefits
Before you decide to cancel the Amazon Music subscription, it is important to understand what you can miss out on. However, if you’re confused about canceling your subscription, given below are a few of the benefits of Amazon Prime Music. These benefits will help you make the right choice.
- Amazon Music provides diversified genres due to which you can stream about a million songs. If you have a much-underrated taste in music, you will assuredly find your desired music. Moreover, the entire site’s catalog will be beneficial to you.
- If you’re unsure about this app, you can easily opt for the free-trial which lasts for about 30 days. You will have full access while streaming music on the free-trial mode and can even cancel the subscription without having to pay a single penny.
Canceling your Amazon Music Subscription is a bit different for iPhone users and Android users. The first few steps are vaguely different but otherwise, both of these ways are quite similar.
How to cancel Amazon music subscription for iPhone users:
There are two methods to cancel Amazon Music subscription on an iPhone. If you made use of iTunes to subscribe to amazon music, you can cancel the subscription by going to the official Apple website or your settings. Here are the steps to do so:
- Click on settings. Go to the settings of your iPhone or any other Apple product that you’re using Amazon Music on.
- Click on your profile. Go to your profile and log into the iCloud ID from which you subscribed to Amazon Music.
- Select ‘subscriptions’. You’ll view an option called ‘subscriptions’ after logging into your ID. Select this option.
- Check the active subscriptions and click on the ‘Amazon Music’ option. You’ll now be able to view all the subscriptions that you’ve subscribed to. Find Amazon Music in these and open it.
- Press on ‘cancel subscription’. You will be able to see a tab that says ‘Cancel the Subscription’ at the end of the page. Select it and press ‘Confirm’ to cancel the subscription.
The second method to cancel Amazon Music subscription on an iPhone is as follows:
- Open Safari. Open Safari on your iPhone or any other Apple product that you’re using Amazon Music on.
- Search for Amazon.com. Open Amazon.com and log in to your Amazon account. You’ll see a symbol representing three lines. You can see this on the left corner at the top of the page. The signup page will pop up. Enter your email ID and the password after which you can log into your account.
- Click on the three-lined symbol. Click on the same tab that you clicked earlier. Now you will see an option called ‘Account’ in the menu section. Select it.
- Go to ‘Your memberships and subscriptions’. Under the Account section, you’ll see various tabs. Click on the ‘Your Memberships and Subscriptions’ tab and proceed to the next page.
- Press ‘Cancel subscription’.
You will now see the complete membership history of your various amazon accounts. Search for Amazon Music unlimited and select it. Underneath ‘Advance controls’ select ‘Amazon Music Unlimited Settings’ after which you should click on ‘Cancel subscription’. Your subscription will now be canceled.
Note- You’ll be asked various questions as to why you want to cancel Amazon Music. Select the most appropriate answer and press ‘Confirm Cancellation’.
If your subscription is canceled before the trial periods end, you’re lucky because you can use amazon music. This is the perfect way to take complete advantage of this app. You will be able to stream free music without having to stay subscribed.
How to cancel Amazon Music Subscription for Android Users:
Go to Google or any internet browser that you use. Now, follow the steps just like you did previously. Sign in to your account in Amazon and go to your account settings to cancel the subscription. Follow the above steps deliberately and you’re good to go.
You can also use your Amazon Music App to do cancellation, as shown below-
To renew the subscription, follow these steps:
- Go to Google or Safari and open Amazon.com. Open Amazon and login to your account if you haven’t already logged in.
- Go to ‘Help and Settings’. Select the top-left corner and scroll below to ‘Help and Settings’. Tap on the ‘Account’ tab.
- Press ‘Memberships and Subscriptions’. In brief, go to the same tab that you went on previously to cancel your subscription. After tapping on the ‘Memberships and Subscriptions’ tab, you will be able to view all your memberships.
- Tap on ‘Amazon Music Unlimited’. Scroll and search for ‘Amazon Music Unlimited’ in the ‘Memberships and Subscriptions’ tab. You can renew your membership here.
You cannot cancel the amazon music subscription on the app that you use on your iPhone while you can on android phones. Nonetheless, follow this guide on how to cancel Amazon Music subscription rigorously to avoid encountering any trouble. Although Amazon Music is a wondrous App, it is best to cancel the subscription if you aren’t going to be using it. This way, you’ll conserve your money. Moreover, you are always welcome to resubscribe to listen to music.
Streaming Related posts:
1. Best Movie Streaming Websites
2. Top Music Streaming Apps
3. Free Sports Streaming sites
4. Fix – Disney Plus Error codes 83, 39, 73, 41
5. How to Delete a Netflix Profile and Account?
6. How To Cancel Apple Music Subscription?