Facebook is a giant social network, where we interact with our friends daily, but due to some misuses like giving more friend requests, it will affect you by Blocking your account from sending messages and adding friends.
Here’s a Trick to:
- Send messages even when you are blocked.
- Send Messages to a non-friend.
- Send Messages when someone Unfriend you.
- Go to the person’s profile, to whom you want to send messages.
- Copy his Facebook user ID in the Address bar (facebook.com/username)
- After copying, Go to your mail account (say, Gmail), which should be get connected with your Facebook account.
- Create a new mail, and in the recipient, field gives the firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Type your message and click send