Customise your Windows 8 Tiles:
Hey, There! Windows 8 users, Here are some special tips about Windows 8 Tiles. Tiles are the Application squares in the start screen. You can resize, relocate, remove, make list and many more. Here are 10 Windows 8 Tiles Customization Tips to make your Start Screen Better Aligned. Whatsoever Just wait for Windows 10 🙂 Click here ro know more about Windows 10.
10 Windows 8 Tiles Customization Tips.
- You can resize any tiles by Rightclicking the Tile and choose resize. You could find 4 varied sizes and in some case 2.
- Click, drag and Move any Tile toward the Top of the Tile screen to get a larger view of the Tile Start screen. or At the bottom right corner your Start screen you could find ” – ” Button, Just click – this makes Zoom out of the screen.
- You can Turn Off the live tiles by choosing Turn Off at Right Click.
- Try Zoom out of the screen and you can click and drag the Group of tiles (List) and make right click to Name the Group.
- You can Scroll left to right through Tiles using mouse wheel.
- Pin your Desktop Shortcut or Program to the start screen by rightclicking the icon and click Pin to Start.
- You can create a new Tile Group by moving the tile to the vertical space called Speed Bump.
- You can keep the tile in your task bar by making a right click and choose Pin to Taskbar.
- Unpin the unwanted tiles by choosing Unpin from Rightclick menu.
- You Have Manage, Uninstall and more at Rightclick.