With easy to build website services, you can have a website of your own within minutes and that too at minimal cost to you. I am listing down 5 top website builder tools that you must check out to give a boost to your internet presence.
Wix.com offers one of the most intuitive website building tools available in the market today. Off all the top website builder tools, I seriously recommend you to at least try this for it offers a variety of features. Some of the key features that you can expect from Wix.com are –
- Different ways to build a website – Wix Artificial Design Intelligence, Wix code, Wix editor. With such different ways, you can customize your website with ease. No matter if you are a pro or a newbie in website building, you can have it set up without any hassle in literally minutes.
- 500+ Design templates to choose from – Whether you are building a website for your eCommerce store or for your blog or for your corporation, you have set and already designed templates. All you have to do is customize it with your brand identity.
- Drag and drop – No matter what your expertise is in website building, anyone can build a website by their entity drag and drop feature.
- Varied features – Secure hosting, SEO, professional image collections, galleries, 500 MB storage, personalized domains and much more.
- 200+ App support – Make your website the way you want it to be with their variety of plug and play applications – From contact forms to booking applications, you have everything.
- Price – You can start with them for absolutely FREE. Premium plans start at under $4 per month.
One drawback that I could clearly notice with Wix.com website builder is that mobile responsiveness of the website is not to its true sense.
Squarespace allows you to design and create a beautiful, feature loaded and responsive website within minutes. This Website Builder is ideal for all kinds of website requirements – from a simple blog to a complex eCommerce website. Some of the key features of Squarespace include –
- Squarespace hosts some of the popular sites on the internet today. It hosts sites of Keanu Reeves, John Malkovich, Lyon Porter and many more.
- Thousands of templates in offering that make building websites for any kind of niche very much easy and possible.
- Pricing – Unlike Dudu, Squarespace offers accounts for FREE, but for only 2 weeks time. Its basic plan starts at $8 per month per site.
With their free account, I found some flipsides I feel I need to mention here, they include
- Designing can get a little clumsy if you are a newbie. Also, templates are restrictive at times
- Squarespace lacks third-party widget and application support.
Weebly is a FREE to start website builder, where you need to pay only for upgrades. With over 40 million users under its belt, Weebly definitely can be considered as one of the top website builder tools available in the market today - Hence its name in our top 5.
- Hassle Free website builder – Weebly offers ways to build a website within minutes with their drag and drop feature. All you need to create is a page and start laying out a design on it. Even if that’s a little complicated, you can choose from thousands of already built templates for your website.
- Websites for all kinds of needs – Ideal for all kinds of requirements – Online store, business, portfolio, personal/blog, events etc.
- Powerful theme support – Bold and beautiful templates catering to all kinds of niches
- Tool support – You have all kinds of plug and play application to make your website the way you want it to be – You get apps for eCommerce, Social Support, Marketing, Communications and much more.
- Pricing – Starts at just $4 per month with a FREE domain valued at $20
Some cons that I have noticed include – Minimal photo editing support, no newsletter feature, no undo feature etc.
Since, its free as long as you do not upgrade, I recommend you to try it to see if it works for you. Zero risks guaranteed.
Duda is one of the top website builder tools available in the market today. This is widely known by its users as one of the best website builders offering high-quality mobile responsiveness. If you foresee most of your audience using mobile devices to visit your website, This website builder tool is a must try for you.
Let me list down some of the key features of Duda website builder – here we go!
- Powerful and easy to use interface – Duda offers user-friendly and feature loaded, drag and drop website builder interface, which doesn’t demand any prior experience in website building to put up one.
- Easy social media integration with powerful analytical tools to track each and everything on the website
- Over 400+ well-designed templates to choose from. There is also a provision to collaborate with other Duda members to build templates and make some dough in the process.
- Varied features – Amazon Hosting, Website Personalization, Google speed optimization tools, HTTPs encryption, Multilingual capabilities, Access to millions of free & premium images, eCommerce add ons and much more..
- Price – Comparatively higher in pricing which I feel is absolutely alright for what you get. Its basis plan starts at $9.75 per month per site.
On the flip side, you cannot have a FREE account with Dudu and I found that page editing can get complicated at times.
Simvoly is another well-known website builder that offers easy-to-use tools to build a high quality, good-looking, mobile responsive site with a decent level of personalization.
- No coding skills required – Offers easy drag and drop feature with a decent level of customizability
- Theme support – Great templates for the website of all kinds
- Pricing – Just like Squarespace, Simvoly offers a 14-day FREE trial, a post which you will be charged. However, Simvoly’s pricing is very affordable at $4 per month.
On the downside, Simvoly has very limited application support and customization can get a little messy at times.
Do check out its 14-day FREE trial account to see if it works for you. If it does, nothing like it J
Having a website for your organization is a must these days. Do not be left behind in your race to brand yourself by not having an internet presence. With so many top website builder tools available in the market, offering best of services at for almost a price of a pack of donuts every month, not having a website is same as not having a name.