Snapchat is indeed the craze these days. Doesn’t the way the platform has been designed, echo with the popular teen belief of ‘living in the moment’?
All of the snapchat users will know that through the platform, you can share stories that are also called ‘Snaps’, with a certain amount or all of the people you are ‘friends’ with. There is this popular streak which runs these days where you have to send one pic each day to maintain that streak. All these are fine, but it might not be a happy time always.
There are plenty of fake IDs that might seem genuine at first but once you have made friends with them, their true colors emerge. Or you might have decided not to share any peek of your life with a particular friend or group of friends. For all these, you can just choose to ‘delete’ your friends on Snapchat. It’s easy though!
Steps to Remove Friends on Snapchat
Also, the following steps are similar whether it is the Android version or iOS version of Snapchat.
- Log in to your Snapchat with the user credentials.
- This will lead you to all – familiar camera view of the platform, ready to click snaps.
- Click on the ‘Friends’ option that appears on the bottom left of the screen.
- You will be redirected to a screen with a list of your friends. Long tap on the friend you want to delete.
- Then a pop – up menu will appear. Click on ‘More’.
- You can then see the option, ‘Remove Friend’. Tap on it.
- Snapchat will send you a confirmation if you want to remove that particular Snapchat Id as your friend. Click on ‘Remove’, if you are sure.
Voila! The friend has been removed. Enjoy your experience with Snapchat more freely now!
Note: A very important point to note. If you have made a snap public, your deleted friends might still see them. If you do not want them at all, in any manner, then it is better to block them. Follow the below steps to Block your friends.
How to Block a Friend on Snapchat
- Open Snapchat on your Android mobile or iPhone
- Go to your profile, click on friends
- Pick a friend you want to block
- A pop-up appears, click more
- Now, click Block to block your friend.
- Now, confirm and block Snapchat friend