The Apple cable that you get with your Apple products is not so great, wire at the end might tear up soon, and end up getting the new one soon. In this post I’m going to list you the best 5 charging cables which are more than just a charging cable, these cables have many different features. Previously we saw 5 Best Mobile Phone Stands for iPhone & Android.
Anker cables used be out top product in the list, This time in 2020 iCharge pro cable tops our Best charging cables list as it is the solution to many of your charging cable headaches. This Mobile charging cable was inspired by the 550 Paracord, which is a nylon cord developed to act as a suspension line for parachutes used by airborne military units. This Cable is made up of 24 weaving nylon wire, ensuring that no matter how much you bend and stretch the cables, they won’t break.
Features of iCharge Pro Cable:
- Bright LED Light: Whenever plugged into an outlet, this Cable shines with a bright royal blue colored light coming directly from the head of the cable. The LED light not only illuminates to assure the cable is working properly but it also is very helpful when trying to connect your device in the dark.
- Magnets for single hand support: Built around the LED light is a magnet. The magnet allows user to single-handedly connect to their device. The built-in magnet is so strong that you could even charge your device while its’ hanging in mid-air.
- Turns 360 and Super Bend: Not that I would try such a thing, but that is an awesome thing to know. This charging cable has the ability to turn 360 degrees and flexibility to bend 180 degrees.
- Lengthy Cable: The adapter holder clips on to your 6.5 feet cord and holds the remaining adapters that are not being used at the time.
Supported Devices: iPhone, Nintendo Switch, Beats by Dre Headphones, Xbox gaming controller, PS4 gaming controller, Portable Bluetooth Speakers, and more.
Types: The three adapters include; iOS, Micro, and Type-C. Each of the three adapters acts as a barrier between your device’s charging port and the outside world. The adapters stop dust, sweat, liquid splashes, dirt, grime, sand, lint, and other debris from finding their way into your charging port.
Pros: Durable, Compatibility, Super Bright LED Light, 360-degree rotation, 180-degree bendability, One-Handed Operational, Supports fast charge and data transfer
Cons: Charging Adapters may not fit properly inside your charging port due to bulky phone cases and Doesn’t Ship outside the US. If there’s any downside to this Cable, I would say having a bulky case may cause the adapters not to fit properly inside your phone.
Pricing: You can find the Cable here at ichargedevices.com for only $19.99. If you use our special discount code at checkout “WAFTR” you will receive an additional 10% off the price, with a 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee.
Though Anker positions second in the list, Lightning Cables by Anker are the best for years on the iPhones, they are High-speed charging, Completely compatible with all your Apple products and certified as safe by MFI (Made for iPhone/iPad/iPod). Anker is also the best on Type C cables.
You can find many different types of cables for the different products you own, PowerLine III Lightning Cable and PowerLine III USB-C to Lightning cable are the 2 new arrivals.
Features of Anker Cables
- Bendable: Made to withstand more than 25,000-bend lifespan, do the math to find that this cable can last than your second phone.
- Slimmer: Without reducing the strength of the cable, Anker made these lightning cables slimmer than ever.
- Fast charging: Fast and safe charging, No waste of time on charging your phones.
- Quick transfer: High Data transfer through the cables, Copying movies, or any other heavy data from PC to phone or vice versa will be easier and quicker.
Pricing: You can buy these Lightning charging cables from Anker Website, ranging from $15.99
Native Union Charging cables are known for the design and innovation, at first glance you can’t understand their products but when you came to know about the use of the cable you will start loving them. One such cable is Night Cable by them.
This night cable is 10-ft long lightning charging cable with very good strength. You can use this cable on your bed.
Types: USB-A, USB-C, Apple Lightning
Features of Night Cable:
- Adjustable weighted knot to keep the cable stand on top of any flat surface.
- 10 feet cable helps you use mobile phone little far from your usual spot.
- Get cable in different colors – Zebra, Cosmos, Rose and Indigo.
- Get lifetime limited warranty.
Night cable is around $40, if you are looking for lightning cable in shorter
Nomad cables are the ones built with a Kevlar outer braid and center core, this is the strongest cable compared to others in the list.
You have many varieties with NOMAD, Lightning cable USB-C, Lightning Cable USB-A, Universal Cables and much more.
They have Everyday carry cables too. Carbon Carabiner and Key models, a classy cable to carry along wherever you go starts from $24.95.
Features of Nomad Charging Cables
- 100W Power delivery: Fastest charging through Type-C.
- Metal Connector: This charging cable comes with a Metal connector which makes the charger more reliable and durable.
- Silicone Cable Tie: You can manage cable with this tie and no worry about the tangle.
- 5 Years Warranty
Thanks to Fuse chicken cable if you have a pet at home, Many times your puppy or cat chew and damage your cable, this company made cables using flexible steel for more protection, also prevents tangling.
Features of Fuse Chicken cables:
- MFi (Made For iPhone, iPad, and iPod) certified cables.
- Universal rugged cables are available. 3 in cable with aluminum shielded connectors.
- Limited Lifetime warranty.
Cables starts from $24. Priority typically delivers in 3 days within the US and within 2-4 weeks anywhere else in the world. you can buy Fuse chicken cables here.
Best Charging Cable for Mobile Gamers
Sometimes, when you are in that nail-biting climax on your PUBG, COD or any other game and your mobile is running out of charge you have to plug your phone and play, with the cable being straight it will be a pain to play the game, iCharge pro cable has the option to bend the cable end to 90 degrees to play games seamlessly. Hence, iCharge pro charging cables are the best choice for the Gamers
Best Charging Cable to Carry daily
Nomad Carbon Carabiner or Key can be the best daily carry chargers with Type-A to Lightning. Use these cables as key-chains and use them daily.