You can Import your Facebook Friends Birthdays and Events to your Google Calendar and Get remained all time. Follow the steps given below to Import Facebook Birthdays and Events to Google Calendar.
Follow these steps:
- Login to your Facebook Account.
- Click on the Events in the left.
- At the Top – right side, you can find Today.
- Click on the gear button at the right of Today.
- Drop down menu appears, Click on Export.
- A Pop-Up appears,
- If you want to import your Facebook friends’ birthdays to Google calendar then copy link address of “export your friends’ birthdays”.
- If you can to import upcoming Facebook events to Google calendar copy link address of “upcoming events”.
7. Open your Google Calender.
8. Click on the Other calendars at the left bottom.
9. Click on Add by URL.
10. Paste the copied link and click Add Calendar.
Hope This is Useful, If U got Messed Up feel free to comment…!