Steps to download and use the Signal App on PC.
Keep your PC and Mobile ready, as you need both to sync and use your Signal Messenger on PC.
- Go to https://signal.org/
- Scroll down to see the download section
- Choose your Operating System (Windows, Mac, or Linux).
- Download the App
- Install and Scan the QR using your Signal app on mobile.
To scan QR on your mobile phone, Click settings, and choose linked devices and click the + icon. Click OK and you can see the contacts, Groups, and messages appearing, give it a few seconds to completely show up. Now your Signal Messenger will be ready on your Desktop.
You can also Download the App for your PC, using the below URLs.
- Signal for Windows - https://signal.org/download/windows
- Signal for Mac - https://signal.org/download/macos
- Signal for Linux - https://signal.org/download/linux #Signal
No, unlike WhatsApp you don't have a Web version on Signal at the moment, You have to Download the App for your PC and use.
If you just want to remove the app from PC, go to Add or remove program section and uninstall the app. But, You'll still have the signal account on your phone.
You can also try these interesting Signal posts:
1. Is it Possible to Hack A Signal Account?
2. Add Custom Wallpaper on Signal
3. Signal app on Apple Watch, is possible?
4. Fix - Signal App not working
5. Use Signal App on PC
6. Delete Your Signal Account Permanently
7. Change Signal App Notification Sound
8. Send Animated Stickers on Signal