Twitter just came with a new feature to share Twitter tweets on your Instagram stories, just by clicking the tweet share icon and choosing Instagram stories from the list. People used to take screenshots of the tweets and share them as Insta story, but that is hard to navigate to the actual tweet to make engagement there.
Steps to Share Tweet as Instagram Story
1. Open Twitter App and Choose the Tweet
3. Click on the share icon at the bottom right of the Tweet
4. Choose "Instagram Stories" from the list
5. Make edits and publish the tweet as Insta Story.
Clicking on the Tweet in the Instagram Story will take you to the Tweet by opening the twitter app.
Other Instagram Posts:
- How to Hide Instagram Story for Someone
- How To Delete Instagram Account On Phone
- Restore Deleted Photos or Videos on Instagram
- How do I Enlarge Instagram Profile Picture on Mobile and PC