Waftr’s Quick Answer to Delete Poshmark Account
1. Open Poshmark and Tap on Profile icon.
2. Choose Account Settings in the dropdown.
3. Select Manage Account Status tab at the left side section.
4. In the tab section, choose Delete My Account, enter passcode received in Mail. And then choose Delete. The data will be deleted in a couple of days and your account will be gone.
Read below to get a detailed answer on How to delete Poshmark Account.
If you have a problem with online shopping, it’s a great idea to get rid of your endless wishlists and shopping site accounts once for all to stop yourself from spending money irresponsibly. Poshmark is definitely at the top of the list of shopping sites.
Did you know! ShopLoop – A New Way to Shop Online by Google
Let’s begin by deleting Poshmark and your shopping addiction will go away soon. Not to worry about that. If you are stumbled upon this and reading this without knowing what Poshmark is, here’s a small intro.
Poshmark is a ecommerce shopping shite that lets you to buy and sell fashion. Poshmark connects you to people whose style you adore, allowing you to easily shop closets and boutiques. It has over 60 million community members and 100 million products to buy from. So, you can be sure that you’l find something that you will love.
There are features like Posh Protect, Posh Party, Posh Post, Posh Community and many more.
How To Delete Poshmark Account
These are the steps to delete your Poshmark account.
- To delete your Poshmark account, open and login to the Poshmark site. Once you have logged in, Tap on the profile icon at the top right corner of the screen as seen below.
- In the dropdown that appears, choose Account Settings at the bottom above the Closet Widget.
- This will take you to the screen where you can actually change Poshmark settings related to your Poshmark user account settings. Choose Manage Account Status on the left tab.
- Under the Manage Account status, you will find an option called Delete My Account. You will be intimated that you will no longer have access to the account you have been using so far and the information will be permanently deleted. Also, they will be retaining some data which is per the terms and conditions while you created the account. It’s permitted by law as well.
- Clicking on that would take you to screen where you will be required to enter the verification code sent to your email address. Please check your email to receive the email. Once you enter the verification code in the Enter Verification Code section below. Click Done. Please understand that the verification code can be used only once in the verification section.
- In the next screen, Poshmark asks for reasons as to why are actually choosing to delete the Poshmark account. Obviously they will be doing some coddling to try to keep you in the system. Choose the Reason for Leaving in the dropdown section. It really doesn’t matter what you have to enter. It will help Poshmark understand the reason people are leaving their platform and they can do marketing or whatever with that information to build up their platform.
- Once you are done with that, Your account will be deactivated and you will be logged out. Obviously they’ll tell you that they are super sorry to see you go.
Also, it takes a couple of days to delete all your Poshmark data because its probably an automated process which runs once in a couple of days. And now, your Poshmark Account is deleted and you can go about living your financially stable lifestyle without buying unnecessary stuff online.