There is no doubt that YouTube is a one-stop video streaming solution, but some of you might be considering Vimeo as your online streaming partner due to its sophisticated Audience, YouTube Ads or better video and audio quality or whatever the reason is if you are using Vimeo and you want to download some videos to watch them later without internet or you have some Wi-Fi issues and you can’t stream it in HD or some other reason. If you want to download Vimeo videos then you don’t need to freak out. There are hundreds of websites on the internet that can download videos, but not all of them are trustworthy. In this article, I have come up with one of the fastest and the easiest ways to download all those videos in your computer for free.
How to Download Vimeo Videos
- Go to Vimeo.com and select the video you wanna download to your computer. Now select the URL of the page by just clicking on the address bar and then press “Ctrl + C” to copy the entire address string.
- Alternatively, if you are using Vimeo’s mobile application then just click on the share icon on the video and copy the URL of the video.
- Next, go to https://en.savefrom.net/ and paste the video link the box and wait till it processes the video and generate a downloadable link.
- Now select the desired video quality and format. Usually its MP4 but if available you can download from a lot of formats like FLV, WebM, etc. Also, you can choose from 1080p, 720p, 540p, and 360p.
- Mostly as you click the format and quality it will directly download to your computer, but in some cases, it starts streaming the video in the format and quality selected. If it does so then just right click on the video and click “Save Video As” and then click “Save”.
So, this was all about downloading or saving Vimeo videos to your computer. If you still have any queries regarding the same please leave a comment below and I’ll try to solve it as soon as possible.