- Top 35 Google tricks in Search results
Top 35 Google tricks in Search results
Google search tricks – yes, there are some hidden tricks you can do and amaze in Google search results. You can type these keywords in Google search box when you are bored, below are the top 35 updated Google search fun tricks for 2018, Just go to google.com and start typing these words and have fun in Google search results.
Games in Google Search
These are the Games you can play in Google search results page, give them a try.
1. Zerg Rush
Google search game trick – Type “Zerg Rush”, series of ‘O’ starts attacking your search results, you have to click on them thrice to kill each ‘O’, the game becomes very hard when the number of Os increases. Try this and update your score in comments.
2. Atari Breakout
Google search game trick – Search for “Atari Breakout” and click on images just below the search bar. Will start a ball game by combining all the images.
3. Play Pacman Game in Google
Searching for “Google Pacman” has a playable version of the Pacman game appear on the screen. You can make use of your Arrow keys to run the maze and Play. Click Me to Play Google Pacman .
Google Search Tricks
4. Do a barrel roll
Google search query trick -This is a search query Google search trick. Type “Do a barrel roll” in Google search and you’ll see the whole screen makes a 360° rotation.
Google search query trick – Type “Askew” to make the screen tilt slightly.
Google search query trick -Typing “Recursion” in Google search will show you “Did you mean: Recursion” below the search bar even though you didn’t make any mistake in the spelling. funny way of explaining the meaning of this word.
Google search query trick – Just like “Recursion”, when you search for “Anagram”, Google will show “Did you mean nag a ram”. Anagram is a word or name or a phrase formed by rearranging the letters of another word.
Google search query trick – As like “Recursion” Google shows fun in showing up the result for “Kerning” in the search result, Kerning is the process of adjusting the space in between the letters of a word. When you type “Kerning” in Google search, you can see a space in between each letter of the word K e r n i n g in the description of each result.
9. Draw Heart
11. Google Number Speaker
Still, there are much more Google search tricks hidden in Google, we will come back with updated Google search post to give you much more awesome Google tricks.
“Blink HTML” in Google search will make both of the words “blink” and “HTML” do just that “blink” wherever it appears in the search results page.
Google Now Easter eggs:
An Easter egg is an unexpected or undocumented feature in a piece of computer software, included as a joke or a bonus. – Google.
Just give your Voice command in your phone ” Ok Google ” or ” Ok Google now ” Before every query. where the red lines are small descriptions.
13. Make me a sandwich. (Ask, Google ” Make me a sandwich”, She denies.)
14. Sudo make me a sandwich. (Again Ask Google ” Sudo Make me a sandwich”, this time it says “Ok”.)
15. Tea, earl grey, hot.
16. What is your favorite color?
17. Do a barrel roll. (Lol! Google could do a barrel roll)
18. What is the loneliest number?
19. When does the narwhal bacon? (A Reddit meme)
20. What is the nature of the universe?
21. Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right (Konami Cheat code)
22. When am I?
23. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
24. Who’s on first?
25. Lions, and tigers, and bears…
26. What is the Bacon number of (Any actor)?
27. What does the fox say? ( Repeat again and again to get different sounds)
28. How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
29. Beam me up, Scotty.
30. Tilt. (Oops)
31. Who are you?
33. Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
34. What is the answer to life, the universe and everything?
35. Finally A Google now easter egg: Christmas Special!
Let’s go caroling. This avails only till Christmas.