In the past couple of years, PUBG Mobile has become the most popular battle royale game for the smartphone platform. The game has become extremely engaging for all its users and millions of people across the world are playing it every day. The tenability of the graphics has improved a lot in terms of gaming in the past couple of decades and PUBG Mobile has shown the best possible version in the smartphone platform.
PUBG or Player Unknown's Battleground has been gaining players faster than wildfire. Their approval rating has been off the charts. They gained massive popularity in 2017, and it's only increased since then. PUBG gained popularity with mobile gamers and Multiplayer Game players soon. Their premise is quite simple. You can play as an individual or as part of a squad. The genre is 'Battle Royale,' meaning one has to survive the game amidst shooting, firing, and bombing. The last man standing is the winner and is hailed by the phrase- 'Winner winner chicken dinner.' Owing to the popularity of Player Unknown's Battleground, similar games like Fortnite have popped up. They aim to capitalize on the fans of Battle Royale. If the lengthy gameplays of PUBG bore you, or their premise doesn't excite you anymore, you can try other games like PUBG and Fortnite.
With increasing popularity for smartphone gaming, alternative games for PUBG mobile are creeping up all over the place. The game developers are striving extremely hard to take advantage of the growing traffic in the smartphone battle royale gaming section.
What is PUBG Mobile?
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds or commonly known as PUBG is a online multiplayer battle royale game developer for smartphones. It was developed by PUBG Corporation a subsidiary of South Korean company called BlueHole.
PUBG is a player vs player game where up to 100 players fight in a battle royale until the last man standing wins. The game is available for Windows, Android, iOS, Xbox One, PS4 and Stadia.
5 PUBG mobile game alternatives
Here's a list of 5 PUBG alternatives games for mobiles that you can enjoy.
Call of Duty: Mobile
Call of Duty is a free to play shooter video game developed by TiMi Studios for Android and iOS. It was released two years ago on October 2019. COD is without a doubt the most anticipated smartphone games launched ever. It has a whopping 250 million downloads in both the platforms. The daily active user base is beyond belief and I personally have never waited for other players to join for more than 10 seconds ever.
Its an addictive game and the visuals are as best as it gets. There is no doubt that Call of Duty is the best alternative game to PUBG as of July 2020.
Garena Free Fire
Free Fire is very similar to PUBG Mobile and COD. This game is definitely easier to play compared to the bigger names in the list. The small notable parts of the game makes it more exciting than ever. Also, there are many features like recoil correction and saves.
Fornite became a super duper hit in the PC and console gaming section. They have really worked on bringing hard on bring the same experience with weapons, map and schedules. And I have to give it to them that they have succeeded in doing a very good of it. Obviously the controls have been changed for the touchscreen experience. The optimization is very effective and not fiddly at all.
The User experience is slightly different for Android with unique building buttons popping up, and there are both on-screen footstep and gunshot indicators to tell you the direction of any nearby sounds.
This is the closest game that resembles PUBG.
Creative Destruction is a multiplayer survival game that features the not just fighting but building and firing.
Varied gameplay modes, weather and time systems bring a new level of hectic fun. Whether you fight like a lone wolf or team up, there are always surprises waiting to be explored!
Parachuting into the greatest battlefied where 100-player deathmatch is raging. Outplay your way to be the last one standing. Its extrememly overwhelming to play this game and not get fired about it.
Build the best, break the rest! Jump straight in this do-or-die battle where you can wield creative weapons, race against snowstorms, and unleash your inner beast.
Come embark on a winner-takes-all slugfest in Creative Destruction today and show’em what you could be.
First person action game is the selling point of Knives out. Knives out is a great alternative to play like PUBG mobile which is a multiplayer battle royale format.
Knives out allows up to 100 players in a session. The island you are dropped in is full of weapons. ITs not a mystery as to what you could do with those unlimited supply of weapons. The best word to describe it is to GO TO TOWN 🤣 .The Game is smaller in size compared to the alternatives. It comes around 600 MB while the others in the list are way above 1GB.
Well, what are you waiting for then, you could use this lockdown to make a great experience playing these games. If you are looking for PUBG alternative on PC, check below-
Best PUBG Alternative Games for PC:
There are so many games like PUBG. they're all trying to carve their niche in the gaming world. However, only a few have successfully exceeded expectations. Let us list down a few
- Black Survival - Black survival is an easy game to play. It's a point-and-tap game where you battle using single clicks. iOS, Android, and PC support Black Survival. It's fun to explore the 22 areas of the game. However, the unique part about this game is its characters. The characters have distinct personality traits and powers; each character is complex and unique in their making. You'll be at the edge of your seat as you battle nine other opponents to death. Sounds a lot like one of those games like PUBG?
2. Knives Out- Work as a team of five, and battle hundreds of opponents. Only the worthy shall win this game. NetEase released Knives Out, along with two other Battle Royale games. This game has been topping the charts ever since it was released. It has the same premise as PUBG; the battleground keeps shrinking, just like in PUBG. There is a safe zone, and players must jump from the sky to land on the battlefield.
3. Apex Legends - Battle for money, fame, and glory in this gory game. You can be an outlaw, a soldier, a misanthrope, or just another misfit. Each man of the Frontier lands shall be engaged in combat for survival. In this game, you either die a hero or survive to be a legend. Smart tools like Respawn Beacon or the Intelligent Inventory, help you stay one step ahead. There are three sensational seasons, each more exciting than the last. It's hard to keep up and extremely challenging. While being one of the games like PUBG, this one is of superior quality.
1. 25 Website To Download Games (Free Full Version)
2. Best GBA Games 2020
3. 53 Best No Wifi Games
4. Top 5 Games like Roblox 2020
5. How to Play Dinosaur Game Online?
6. Games Like Clash Of Clans
4. Rules of Survival- We would be amiss if we didn't mention Rules of Survival in a list that talks about games like PUBG. Another NetEase brainchild, Rules of Survival, witnessed massive success upon its release. Knives Out and Rules of Survival are remarkably similar, barring some minor details. Rules of Survival is infamous for being addictive and fast-paced. Get pulled into this world of combat and gunfire, as you struggle to prove your heroic worth.
5. Garena Free Fire- Garena Free Fire or Free Fire Battlegrounds, developed in 2017, currently has 450 million dedicated users. This Garena game has proved its worth time and again by gaining the "Most Popular" title. Garena Free Fire is the messiah for phones with low or medium specifications. It's not hard on your RAM and doesn't cause latency. Much like PUBG, It has a simple premise: enter the battleground with 60 other players and kill them all to be the last man standing. It tops our list of games like PUBG.
6. Ring of Elysium- Ring of Elysium is one of those games like PUBG that depict an enthralling storyline. Toxic ashes have enveloped the air of Europa island after an unfortunate volcano eruption. There's only one rescue helicopter, and it's a race against time as you fight your way for it. This battle is not for the faint-hearted. Watch Ring of Elysium pulls you into its world with its compelling gameplay, new features, and war tactics. After one point of time, you have to ask yourself- Do you have what it takes to make it out alive?
7. Dying Light(Bad Blood)- This game is different than the others in the genre of games like PUBG. Players don't directly land on a battlefield where they fight one another. They fall in a zombie-infested area, and there's a battle royale fight to survival. Only one out of 12 players shall find their way to evacuation. Parkour your way through the nooks and corners of the city Harran, in a bid to outlast all your competitors and escape gory zombies. Dying Light is an unconventional and creative take on an overused genre.
Video games are well-known stress busters. They pump us with adrenaline and take us to another world. It is cathartic to know that we control our every step, and each move is planned. It is no secret that video games are severely addictive and have an emotional connection with our lives. Thankfully, PUBG isn't the only Battle Royale game out there. There are scores of games like PUBG that aim to keep you engaged and stress-free for hours on end. We've taken the liberty to curate the list above to help you find a new game. Try any of the games mentioned above, and recommend this article to your friends. Each of these games can keep you hooked. Live your life as a true warrior and hero with these games like PUBG. We hope this has been a satisfactory list of games like PUBG.