Searching an Android application to download your favorite YouTube videos?, There are more ways to download Youtube videos from your Android Phone. Using Browser or Using A neat and simple Android application.
1. Download via Android APP:
TubeMate is an android app which is used to download youtubevideos and was free in Android Play Store but now it is removed due to some privacy problems, but you can Download it from the link below:
1. Goto m.tubemate.com and download the app.
2. Click on the search and type what video you want.
3. Click on the video that you want to download.
4. You'll see a Green color down arrow. Click on that.
5. Select the resolution that you want to download.
6. And the video will get downloaded.
2. Download via Android Browser:
Downloading via Android browser is also simple. Follow the below given steps to download youtub video from Android browser.
1. Goto Youtube.com and get the URL of the video that you want to download.
2. Open your Mobile browser and type : keepvid.com and then you'll get a url bar to paste the youtube video Url.
3. Paste the URL of the YouTube Video in that URL bar and then click download.
4. Select the resolution that you want to download.
5. Download the video.
3.Try YouTube offline:
You can save the youtube videos in to the Phone to watch it offline, This feature is really Awesome, Because you can download the video straight using Youtube application.
1. Download the YouTube application.
2. Goto the video you want to save as offline.
3. Click on the down arrow button to save the video offline.
4. Try watching the video by switching off the internet connection.