Facebook is the best Social network to get in touch with your friends and if you finally decided to quit Facebook, you are not the only one. Recently many Facebook users started deleting their Facebook account due to Facebook addiction. Here in this post, I have given steps on “How to deactivate your account” and “How to delete your Facebook account“.
Deleting FB account Permanently:
You may have this question when I say you can deactivate or Delete your account, so here are some difference between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won’t delete all your Facebook data, instead, it hides your timeline from your friends, But when you choose Delete Facebook account, your whole FB data will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your friends can invite you to an event.
- A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can’t reactivate when you delete your account.
Also read: How to Hack Your Friends Facebook Account
How to Delete your Facebook Account:
So follow the below steps when you are asking “How do I delete my facebook account” in your mind, these steps will clearly guide you step by step to delete a Facebook account.
- Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any idea on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyway this will be a safety precaution, no need to regret after deleting your Facebook account when you have a backup)
- Follow this link “Delete my Account“ (link to Official Facebook site to delete Facebook account)
- Click Delete My Account. (Clicking this will permanently delete your Facebook account.)
Also read: How to Delete WhatsApp Account
Once your Facebook account is deleted, you can’t retrieve your data (unless you have a backup before deleting your FB account), but still, your friends could see your older messages that you have sent.
Also Read: How to Delete Snapchat Account
How to Deactivate Facebook account:
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most option.
Find the picture explanation below to deactivate Facebook:
- Go to Settings
- Click Security
3. Click Deactivate Your Account
4. Confirm Deactivate your account
If you got any issue in closing your Facebook account permanently, kindly let us know in comments.
Also Read: How to Delete Instagram Account
|DELETE ANY SOCIAL ACCOUNTS|
|1. DELETE GOOGLE ACCOUNT|
|2. DELETE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT|
|3. DELETE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT|
|4. DELETE TWITTER ACCOUNT|
|5. DELETE SKYPE ACCOUNT|
|6. DELETE SNAPCHAT ACCOUNT|
|7. DELETE POF ACCOUNT|