- This post will help you change Windows 11 Brigthness in 3 different ways
- Changing Brightness in Action Center
- Using Display settings to Adjust your PC Brightness
- Finally, using Mobility center in Windows 11 to change Brightness
How to change Display Brightness in Windows 11
Working in front of your computer for a long time will affect your eyes, it's better to adjust the screen display brightness and use night light filters when needed. If you are new to Windows 11 and looking for ways to change your screen brightness, this post will help you. In this post, I've given 3 different ways to change Windows 11 Display Brightness.
Using Action Center to change brightness
You can use the action center in your Windows 11 Taskbar to adjust brightness, please follow the below steps to do that.
- Click on the Action Center
Click or Tap on the Action center, the section at the bottom right corner on your Taskbar with Wifi, Speaker, and Battery Icon.
- Adjust Bright Controller
Use the Brightness controller with the light icon to change the Brightness level from 1 to 100.
Move down from high to low to dim the brightness. This is the easy and simplest way to change brightness.
Using Display Settings to change Brightness
You can make use of Windows 11 Display Settings to adjust your screen brightness in few simple steps.
- Go to Display Settings
Right click on Desktop and choose Display settings.
Windows 11 Keyboard Shortcut for settings: Press and Hold Windows Key ⊞ and tap i and choose displaysettings.
- Use the Brightness controller to adjust screen brightness.
Using Mobility Settings to change Brightness
You can also use Mobility Center in Windows 11 to change Brightness.
- Right Click Windows icon and choose Mobility Center.
- Use the Display contoller in mobility center to change brightness.