Sometimes you don’t want to miss those sweet conversations with your friends or family, those beautiful photos uploaded on Facebook, It is always better to take a backup of your photos and messages on Facebook in your Mobile or PC, I’ll explain you various steps to take backup of all Facebook data in this post, even if you are planning to delete your Facebook account, don’t forget to take a backup.
Steps to Backup your Facebook Photos and Messages.
Unfortunately, you would have deleted all your messages, albums, videos, and other stuff on Facebook. At times you may want it. To recover all those Facebook photos and messages, follow these simple steps,
- Log in to your Facebook account. Click on the settings button in the top right corner.
- Scroll down and at the bottom, you will find download a copy of your Facebook data. Click on “download a copy”
- Now a window appears and you can see “Start My Archive” button.
- A pop-up window appears prompting your password. Enter your password and click submit button.
- Click on “Start My Archive” button in the popup window that appears on your screen.
- There appears a message box saying that “Facebook will send your archive to your mail id”, click okay button and check your mail.
- Facebook will send a link to your mail id to download the archive. Open that in a browser and download your archive using your Facebook password.
In that archive, you could see all your deleted albums, messages, friends, videos, pokes and even all IP addresses from where you accessed your Facebook account till your current day.