Just as how cleaning helps maintain most of the things in life, so does it do for your Android device as well. Especially in today’s age where there is so much stored data, browsing data and downloads on to your device, it generates a lot of junk and clutter.
Having this for a prolonged period of time affects the performance of your phone in terms of its speed and even takes up extra storage unnecessarily. You can also check my previous Android Antivirus Apps Post.
Best Android Cleaning Apps
For Android, there are plenty of options available on the Play Store. We have ordered the best according to their number of downloads, ratings, and features. If you are looking to download the next cleaning app for your phone, consider this list!
1. Clean Master: Antivirus, Applock, and Cleaner
At the time of writing this article, this insanely popular app has more than a billion downloads and a rating of 4.7 from 37 million users. So, you can probably guess how amazing this is.
To quickly run over the basic features, it provides you with:
- Space clean up
- Scan through the phone to find any virus and remove them
- Through the boost option, you can speed up your phone
- Accelerate your games and stop them from hanging
- Helps you lock applications with a password or PIN
- It helps you save battery life through the Saver mode.
As you can see, it is an all-rounder, that is, a single app for cleaning, antivirus, and app lock. The application will send timely notifications when cleaning is required when there is a malware, or when a specific application is consuming too much of the background activity. The more advanced updates include accessing it through the microphone from the lock – screen.
2. 360 Security: Free Antivirus, Booster and Cleaner
This viral app from 360 Mobile Security Limited has a 4.6 rating from more than 14 million users and a total download count of 100 million+.
- Like the Clean Master, it provides junk – clean up options that can speed up your phone by half!
- Deletes all the system generated junk files, mainly the cache associated with image and media files.
- It provides real-time notification of viruses and cleans them instantly.
- Helps filter out unwanted calls or messages
- Locks social media applications to protect your personal data, accessible through fingerprint or PIN
- Provides a dynamic lock – screen enabling the display of weather notifications, music player, other important phone battery consumption notifications and a tool to quickly turn on / off or manage the phone network settings.
The interface is standard, neat and easy to use. With the paid option, you can choose to remove the advertisements as well.
3. Super Cleaner: Antivirus, Booster and Phone Cleaner
Standing third in this list is Super Cleaner from Hawk. At the time of writing, it has a rating of 4.6 from 1 million users and more than 100 million downloads. Some of the typical features that this application provides is:
- Clean Junk and Cache to boost the performance of the phone
- Super Cleaner Provides real-time temperature of your phone and helps it cool down
- Provides real-time scanning options and tracks down viruses
- Locks applications and other important files with passwords
- Helps manage notifications to only let the important ones show up
- Private browsing helps you to browse without the fear of the history being stored
- A dynamic screensaver that displays the real-time performance metrics of your device
Use this application for around 3 times a day and see the difference it makes for your phone! The interface is smooth for first – time users of such applications as well. With the regular updates from Hawk, you can also be assured of any bug getting fixed immediately.
What is the best Cleaner Android App?
So, these are our top three picks for the best cleaning apps for Android. The functionalities of all of them almost remain the same, they might only differ in the effectiveness, although all of them are. Download them and give a new leash of life to your Android phone!