- Make Google Your Homepage!
- Easy ways to make Google as homepage
Make Google Your Homepage!
Everybody likes Google, using Google as the homepage for your browser will help you stop typing google.com. This post helps you make Google as Homepage in Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari Browsers.
A homepage is initially the start page or it can be taken as the main browser that can be opened as you begin navigating a website. There are different web layouts available that can be kept as the web page for a personal window where you prefer to enter your task on the search engine. Most people prefer searching their content on Google and keep Google as their homepage while other keep wondering on “How to Make Google My Homepage“. Here are possible ways to create Google as your homepage for easy browsing.
Quick answer to make Google as homepage
To make Google as your homepage in Google Chrome Goto settings
Easy ways to make Google as homepage
Here is the detailed explanation to the long-awaited question “How to make Google as homepage“, we have given detailed step by step explanation to make Google as the home page in four different browsers.
1. Setting Google as Homepage in Android Google Chrome
Making Google as your homepage in Android Google chrome browser takes just four steps, please follow the below steps-
- Click on the three dots at the top right corner of Google Chrome browser
2. Go to Settings, and click on Homepage as shown in the image below,
4. close the browser and Open again to see Google.com as homepage of your Android phones Google Chrome browser, next you’ll see how to make Google as your homepage in Desktop Google Chrome Browser.
2. Setting Google as Homepage in Google Chrome
Most of all use Google Chrome, and obviously, the percentage of user who likes Google uses Google Chrome browser, hence we started with Chrome browser to help you make Google as homepage here.
Making Google as your homepage, begin with clicking the icon “Google Chrome”. There at the top right corner three dotted lines compressed in a horizontal way that lets you customize and control your Google Chrome. Go on to the setting options from the drop-down bar that will take you to the general settings. Here you can select the show home button and type www.google.com and select Google as your homepage in the easiest way.
Step by step details below:
- Open Google Chrome and click three dots (top right) to open settings
- Enable home button by clicking the button as shown below:
- Type google.com in the URL field
- Your Google homepage is ready in Google Chrome browser.
- you’ll find a home page icon in your browser, clicking on that will open google.com
3. Setting Google as Homepage in Mozilla Firefox
- For setting homepage as Google, when you have Mozilla as preset, click on the Firefox icon and begin with the task from the menu bar, select tools and go to the options menu of general settings.
- Under General, you can find home page, Type googl.com. Please find the image below to make google as your homepage in Firefox browser.
4. Setting Google as Homepage in Internet explorers 9, 8, 7, 6
In Internet Explorer 9 the user is required to open the browser by clicking internet explorer 9 and type www.google.com in the search box.
- Go to the right-hand corner and click the icon representing settings for to select Internet Options.
- Under Internet options, general settings tab will let you enter the name of the homepage, type google.com.
While creating homepage as Google with Internet explorers 6, 7 and 8, the user is required to move on to the specific icons and then enter www.google.com in the search box. Then select tools from the menu bar of Internet Options and general settings therein. By clicking the general tab, the system will ask for the URL, for use as the homepage. The Homepage gets selected when the user presses the OK tab and allows the system to apply the current URL.
Thus, the above methods are specific for creating Google as the homepage for quick browsing.
5. Setting Google as Homepage in Safari
Through Safari browser you get to the menu bar and select Edit for editing the preferred selection. Here you will find Preference tab from the drop-down box that will take you to the general setting where you can enter www.google.com at the empty space where you can see homepage. By the time you have selected your choice the system will ask for allowing it to apply the same.
Feeling any difficulties or issues in Making your Browser homepage as Google? please let us know in comment section below, we will come back to you as soon as possible.