WhatsApp for PC
You can use your Mobile WhatsApp application on your PC. There are two ways to use WhatsApp in PC, one can use Whatsapp in the Web browser by logging in to WhatsApp or by downloading the WhatsApp application directly to your PC. below are the two ways to use WhatsApp in PC.
Login to WhatsApp using Web browser
You can login to your WhatsApp PC in your Web browser, Update your Mobile WhatsApp and have a good internet connectivity and try the following steps.
- Open WhatsApp in mobile
- Click the three dots at the top right and choose WhatsApp Web
- Go to web.whatsapp.com in PC
- Scan the QR code shown in PC with your mobile
- You are successfully logged in to WhatsApp Web.
Can’t you login?
- Update your Mobile Whatsapp before trying PC Whatsapp Login
- Try to log in for 2 or 3 times.
- Check your Internet connectivity.
Download WhatsApp for PC
- Go to whatsapp.com/download in your PC
- You can find links to both Windows (96 MB) and Mac (71 MB)
- Download and install WhatsApp for PC
WhatsApp web Tips:
1. Turn on desktop notification
Turning on Desktop notification will show pop up messages in your PC.
2. Drag and drop files
To insert images, videos and docs to your friend or group, just drag and drop the file in to WhatsApp.
3. Disable Blue tick