Delete your Facebook Account:
Facebook is the best Social network to get in touch with your friends and if you finally decided to quit Facebook, you are not the only one. Recently many Facebook users started deleting their Facebook account due to Facebook addiction. Here in this post, I have given steps to deactivate your account and delete your Facebook account.
1. Difference Between Deactivating and Deleting Facebook Account:
You may have this question when I say you can deactivate or Delete your account, so here are some difference between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won’t delete all your Facebook data, instead, it hides your timeline from your friends, But when you choose Delete Facebook account, your whole FB data will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your friends can invite you to an event.
- A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can’t reactivate when you delete your account.
We’ll explain what the difference is between deactivating and deleting your account.
2. How to Delete your Facebook Account:
- Take Backup of your Facebook data.
- Follow this link “Delete my Account” (link to Official Facebook site)
- Click Delete My Account.
Once your Facebook account is deleted, you can’t retrieve your data, but still, your friends could see your older messages that you have sent.
3. How to Deactivate Facebook account:
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most option.
Find the picture explanation below to deactivate Facebook:
- Go to Settings
- Click Security
3. Click Deactivate Your Account
4. Confirm Deactivate your account
If you got any issue in closing your Facebook account permanently, kindly let us know in comments.